Client: A Client is the person/company who buy any AllMailBackup.com product online via any allmailbackup.com website.
Mail for Activation or Mail for download: The email sent by AllMailBackup.com or payment gateway on purchase of the software/product online. The email involves the activation code for product for activating the software. All our products have an electronic delivery. Every product/software is allocated under the Try before Purchase License.
Users have to understand this very wisely that our email backup software products are developed in such a way that they are checked in particular types of corruption cases where they provide BEST backup results. Though, users should be aware that there can be particular corruption cases where our software might not be compatible to move complete data etc. Furthermore, in situation the free space of your system is overwritten by new data, then there can also be the option of a backup failure as, in that situation, a corrupted file might not even include the necessary data in the first place. This can be tested or checked through the free DEMO versions that provide a preview of the backup-able or convertible data. We expect that users will collaborate with us, as we do every possible effort to help them provide 100% satisfied results.
Highly suggested to download, launch, and take a try of the demo version of product before Buy
Refund will be completed only if one of the below mentioned conditions hold true:
- If the Client was able to achieve the operation as specified with the demo edition but the functionality was not there in the Full Edition of Product.
We use personal details you provide when you submit a support question to provide answer to your question. Your email address is used to send a reply or response from our Technical Support team.
A refund is not valid in these cases:
- When the User Is Unwilling to Add Files on Our FTP in condition of Software Failure: There are multiple corruption situations, and if in any specified corruption case, the client is searching issues in achieving the process using our software/product, then we ask the client to upload his/her files on our safe and secure FTP Server so that we can make the required actions for him/her. We are also prepared to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). If the client discovers issues in making the process successfully, and if he/she is also not adding his/her files on our FTP Server, even if we are prepared to sign the NDA, then in that condition, the refund is not legal or valid.
- If the client bought any of our software without first testing it with the help of the FREE DEMO Edition, then the refund for that software will not be provided.
- In condition our product is not able to make the process it is projected to achieve, and likewise, no other software/product in the market also couldn't perform the exact process, then, a refund cannot be requested or claimed. If, though, few other software makes the process effectively not like our software, then, a refund can be claimed.
- If the software is bought without it’s prior examination through the demo version, then the refund cannot be claimed.
- If 30% backup or migration or any other planned process is achieved successfully by any of our product, then the refund cannot be requested.
- AllMailBackup.com does not decrypt encrypted files because of Ransomware attacks or any other type of hateful activities that are non-backup-able. This information is clearly stated on all the product websites of this program. So, the refund requests in this condition are not valid.